Damon Q is a major step forward in low-friction, passive self-ligation technology that delivers far more than straight teeth. Whether you are new to self-ligation or an experienced user, Damon Q provides fast, controlled tooth movement with extraordinary clinical results.
Damon Q — Break Through
Open new doors to practice efficiency, clinical flexibility, patient comfort and aesthetics with the all-new, all-metal Damon Q—a major step forward in low-friction, passive self-ligation technology that delivers far more than straight teeth.
Performance and Reliability
- Four walls with optimized slot depths for improved rotation and fast tooth movement
- Stainless steel 17-4 metal-injection molded construction for strength and durability.
Easy Wire Changes
- Innovative SpinTek™ slide with chamfered lingual leading edge facilitates easy slide closure and wire engagement.
- Horizontal and vertical auxiliary slots for greater versatility
- Rhomboid-shaped bracket and pad and vertical scribe line for smile arc enhancement.
Each positioning gauge is color-coded to aid in bracket selection and torque value identification.
Green: Low Torque
Blue: Standard Torque
Red: Super Torque
Comfortable and Aesthetic
- Small bracket sizes with smooth, rounded corners help prevent occlusal interference while offering greater comfort and aesthetics.